Our transfers, our expertise
Our custom heat applied transfers: suitable for all professionals
The transfer off-set in four-color allows any professional to mark most of the textiles for events, promotion, fashion ...
More and more logos and images created by communication agencies, designers, graphic designers contain gradients or multiple colors that can make printing difficult on textiles.
Our winning technique: link offset and screen printing
To print the heat transfers, Printmytransfer.com implements a complex industrial process that combines the technical advantages of two technologies: offset and screen printing.
Offset makes it possible to obtain vivid colors, reproduce all images with flat surfaces and gradations of colors, photographs such as "classic" screen printing. For these colors to be vibrant regardless of the color of the fabric, an opaque white underlayer is required. Screen printing allows you to print a covering white. We use highly resistant, elastic and ecological water-based inks.
The adhesive is also printed in screenprinting to ensure the transfer of the inks onto most fabrics and the resistance to washing. The term Transfer Offset is sometimes used, today it is rather the term of Four-Color Process transfer that is used by professionals (who also speak of flocking to say printed on textiles).
The advantages of offset screen printing transfer are enormous :
- Unlimited colors
- Reproduction of any type of visual, multicolor on flat surface or photo, with gradations of colors
- Small characters (such as copyrights, registered ...) can be printed
- The opaque white underlayer is printed in screenprinting with water-based inks. The opacity of this white is very strong that allows the colors to be very bright even on dark or black fabrics, or "thick" fabrics such as 600 denier polyester
- The screen-printing transfer is delivered ready to apply. So there is no need to remove excess material: finish the weekend and the sleepless nights to weed!
- Resistance to multiple domestic washes without loss of color, without detachment or cracking!
- A simple heat press can be used to transfer these transfers to garments. A heat-press is a cheap work tool. Printmytransfer.com offers a rigorous selection of machines. These are not the cheapest in the market, but they are the most qualitative and reliable. Wanting to save money in a heat-press is nonsense in view of the high price of a textile item, the economy is quickly swallowed by quality problems.
- You only buy when you sell! So there are no expensive machines to maintain, there are no highly qualified staff, there are no stocks of raw materials ... It is Printmytransfer.com to manage these parameters for you.
- Possibility to mark on request by storing screen-printing transfers.
However, like any technique, there is a small drawback: the screen-printed white underlayer is recessed (or smaller) than the elements of the four-color image. Because of this, the edges of the image may have a color that changes a bit depending on the color of the fabric. Therefore, it is often necessary to modify the files slightly for optimal representation. This is usually the work of specialized graphic designers, who make pre-press changes.
One solution: Printmytransfer.com
To solve this problem, Printmytransfer.com has specialy designed a software that allows you to make the necessary corrections online. In a few minutes you can change and obtain the desired final result on the transfers on the selected fabric color. Thanks to this revolutionary tool, prices are now much lower, especially for small quantities. The deadlines are also faster. You can download the theoretical result and validate it for your client.
The OneColor screen-printing transfer is simpler, but therefore limited to one color. We have a selection of pantone colors and a very qualitative silver gray. However, these transfers are made only in screen printing. Screen printing does not allow the printing of very small texts such as offset. Thanks to the Printmytransfer.Com software you know instantly if your logo contains characters that can not be printed.
IMPORTANT: Do not confuse the transfer of industrial screen-printing transfer from Printmytransfer.com and the transfer of other manufacturers that use the term "digital transfer".
The "digital transfer" combines a print in four colors with a photocopier and a white printed in screen-printing. This process is much less qualitative than offset because the four-color inks of the photocopier are mixed with the white of the screen-printing: you then get dull colors, black colors become gray ... and the washability is very average.